Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 11/21

I've been in a kind of dinner rut lately. Nothing really sounds good and usually by the end of the day I'm worn out and don't feel like cooking anyway. And on the occasions I actually do prepare a meal, my picky little eaters won't even touch it so I'm trying to get them to at least try it and of course they won't so it's this big battle and I end up making them something different anyway and by that time my food has gotten cold and it's just all very discouraging. Sigh.

In fact, last night I actually made dessert for dinner -- brownies, cookies, ice cream. Yeah, the kids totally ate it.




But since dessert for dinner isn't really a good option 99% of the time, I figured I need to get back on track with meal planning. I find that if I plan my meals for a week and get everything at the store (that's usually the hard part -- shopping with the kids!) then my dinners seem to go more smoothly. So here's my meal plan for this week.

Monday
Guiltless Alfredo over penne pasta w/grilled chicken
garlic bread
green salad


Tuesday
Broccoli cheese soup
rolls
  

Wednesday
Chicken Chimichangas
rice
Thursday
Thanksgiving dinner at family's

Friday
Ranch Chicken pizza


Saturday
Parmesan fondue
chocolate fondue

Sunday
leftovers


Linked to:

Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...