Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WIWW: Turquoise & Yellow


I totally fell in love with this turquoise cardigan from Target.  Normally I'd pair it with something safe, like a white tank.  But in an effort to be a little more bold I decided to go with a bright yellow.  And I absolutely LOVED the color combo!






Cardigan: Target
While long sleeve: Target
Yellow tank: Styles For Less
Jeans: Aeropostale
Shoes: Discount Shoe Factory
Jewelry: 99cent Store & Burlington












I love my ruffle wedges! I even painted my toenails to match my cardi.  :)










Bright & bold accessories just complete the outfit.












Linked to:


pleated poppy



5 comments:

  1. I love blue and gold together! Randomly my high school, university AND sorority colours were all blue and gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. turquoise is my favorite color, i would never have thought to pair it with yellow, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
    Kitchen & Dining

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...