Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Buttery Bread Machine Rolls

These are officially my husband's favorite rolls!  I just love homemade rolls and I love being able to use my bread maker to do all the "hard" work. :)




Buttery Bread Machine Rolls
  • 1 cup warm milk (70 to 80 degrees F)
  • 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • 4 cups bread flour
  • 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place all ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). 

When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 24 portions; shape into balls. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 15 minutes. Bake at 375 degrees F for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. 

***I baked mine on a cookie sheet because I was worried it would be too many rolls in the 13x9.  They came out great, but next time I might try them in the pan -- I love being able to pull apart rolls. :)  I also ran a stick of butter over the tops of them as soon as they came out of the oven. 

 

2 comments:

  1. I do the same with my breadmaker:> I just found your blog while blog hopping. So glad I did. Too cute! I am having a Blog Hop on my Blog Blissful and Domestic and would love for you to link up.

    http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/search/label/Sunday%20Blog%20Hop

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...