Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things We Love Thursdays- Texas Roadhouse Grill




The girls had a day to ourselves when the boys were out at a sporting event, so we went shopping and then out to lunch! We chose Texas Roadhouse Grill! I LOVE LOVE LOVE their rolls and honey butter, so I was anxious to sink my teeth into them and I was not disappointed! I have a huge weakness when it comes to bread and these rolls are my favorite.



I had the Smokehouse Burger, they have a Sweet and Zesty sauce(AMAZING) that you can add to it for free. It was so big that I could not put my mouth around the burger and had to eat it with a knife and fork. It was a great burger!

Buff had the Prime Rib and it was so juicy and delicious! She had plenty to bring home in a box. The fries were great the service was even better!






I will definitely be going back sometime soon and would recommend it to those who have not tried it! The atmosphere is great and the food is amazing!



-chelz & Buff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...