Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIWW- Casual Dressed up a Bit

There are days that I dont have to leave my house and I love those days. Here is what you might find me in on those days if I haven't climbed back into my jammies! If I do end up having to run a quick errand, I just dress it up a bit with a fun necklace and some colored shoes.





Top- Target
Cream Tank- Downeast
Jeans- not sure they are really old
Belt- F21
Shoes- Discount Shoe Factory
Necklace- Dollar Store






















-chelz





Linked to: Rae Gun Ramblings, The Pleated Poppy, Real Momma, Rolled Up Pretty & Transatlantic Blonde



2 comments:

  1. If I don't leave the house I'm in PJs! You look super cute-- love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are better than me. I may not shower some days if I don't leave the house! BTW I can't believe how long your hair is getting!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...