Monday, July 23, 2012

Strawberries & Cream Crescents




Strawberry shortcake is my all time favorite dessert! Our family makes Strawberry shortcake a lot in the summer! I found these crescents by chance one day when I was with my daughter. We had stopped at Day's Market, which is a local grocery store in Heber City and there is also one in Orem City. Sydney wanted a doughnut and I looked over and saw these bad boys and had to try one. These are just like having an individual Strawberry shortcake! It was so delicious and I find myself craving them all the time. I am going to try to make these myself at home one of these days and see if I can get it right. 

 So, if you are ever close to a Day's Market you should stop in and try one!



-chelz




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...