Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WIWW- Racerback Tank






Cardigan- Target
Racerback tank- Target
White tank- Downeast
Capris- Buckle
Toms- Nordstrom 






















I love the style of the racerback tanks. They can be casual and also dressed up and I like to wear a little cardigan over the top of mine. They are comfortable while still being cute! Then there are my Toms, I swear I have worn them most of the summer cause they are comfy and easy to throw on...they have become my "go to" shoes.



-chelz
Linked to: Rae Gun Ramblings, The Pleated Poppy, Two Thirty-Five Designs, Rolled Up Pretty & Transatlantic Blonde

5 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of TOMS. Can't go anywhere without them!! Love yours and this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your TOMS! I have a pair of the wedges that I love but I need a pair of easy go to flats. I too have a passion for the racerback; it always drapes perfectly and is so easy to layer to turn it from casual to professional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comfy & cute is best of both worlds!

    Thanks for linking up! Please remember to comment on the main post plus another linked post to join in :)

    Transatlantic Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty pattern on the top :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...