Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WIWW- Old with the New





Green Top- Areopastale (old)

White Tank- Downeast

Jeans- Nordstrom Rack

Toms- Nordstrom

Grey Bag- Target (new)












I used to throw away a lot of my clothes if I didnt like them any more or wear them much. I have since learned not to do that because a year or so down the road they would come back in fashion and then I would just have to go buy more. My green top I bought many years ago and still feel comfortable wearing it. Another example, I bought a jean jacket when I was in college and now they are back in this fall and I cant wait to wear it! So, dont be too quick to throw away clothes! 

What have you thrown away and wish you hadn't?


-chelz

Linked to: Rae Gun Ramblings, The Pleated Poppy, Two Thirty-Five Designs, Rolled Up Pretty PS Bananas & Transatlantic Blonde

3 comments:

  1. I did that too. Now I try to hang on the clothes for a bit. I like that outfit on you ^_^


    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally remember this top and how much I loved it! Ok and you are seriously looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm learning that too! I shouldn't give away anything, but I do every year to make room, and then I find myself buying the same things! YIKES!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...