Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Subway Art


Last year I shared with you some Fall Subway Art I made.  I decided to utilize the back of that one and turn it into some Halloween Subway Art.  Two for the price of one. :)

I used my Cricut to cut out a bunch of Halloween related words onto cardstock.  After painting the board black I used Mod Podge to adhere the words on.  I added another coat of Glossy Mod Podge over the entire board to seal it all in. 


I also wanted to show you these platters.  I picked them up at a thrift store for maybe a dollar each.  I love that they are a nice, solid metal (not like the flimsy dollar store ones) and they already came tarnished and vintage-looking.  Add a dollar store crow and some spider webs and they are the perfect Halloween decoration!




-marie

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to compliment and thank you for your excellent work. As I guess, this is one of the most unique and informative sites that I visited in a couple of days. As you have great and engaging content and very well laid out and it was easy to read and understand. I also do a similar kind of content marketing practice. Please have a look and share your views.
    full stack developer
    ios developer
    app development

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...